A BETTER WHEY RECIPES
A Better Whey is being used in recipes by a large number of our customers and in more then protein shakes and smoothies, but also in healthy snacks and every day food recipes. We want to use this page to allow our customers to share their whey protein recipes. Whether you are bodybuilding, into fitness, weight lifting, yoga, and etc, or just looking for a healthy nutritious great tasting supplement, A Better Whey is the best.
Pumpkin Protein Smoothie:
1 scoop A Better Whey All Natural flavor protein powder
¼ cup pumpkin puree, preferably frozen
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 ½ tsp pumpkin spice
1 tsp vanilla
(optional) mix or top with a touch of cinnamon
Blend and enjoy.
A Better Whey Nutty Butter Protein Shake:
Yes, nutty butter because the recipe includes some nutty (pun intended) options.
2 Tbsp. of peanut butter OR almond butter OR Nutella
2 cups almond milk
One scoop of A Better Whey protein (again, All Natural or Chocolate flavor)
And for sweet bonus, add a touch of honey.
We like this recipe because of its simplicity as well as the many options. And, It tastes awesome! Thanks Jess
Banana Protein Pancakes:
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1-2 scoops A Better Whey Natural Protein
6 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 whole banana
1. Preheat pan to 300 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana, and 1-2 drops liquid Stevia.
3. Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
4. Stir in flax meal and protein to a desired creamy consistency. Add cinnamon.
5. Pour on pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
6. Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana on top the pancakes and maple syrup.
Pumpkin Protein Muffins:
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 scoops A Better Whey Natural protein powder
1 can pumpkin puree
1/3 cup coconut oil
4 eggs white
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup sugar substitute
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease muffin pan
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, protein powder,baking soda and baking powder
3. In a separate bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, oil,eggs whites, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and salt
4. Add 4 oz. cream cheese and pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and mix until smooth
5. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and rolled oats
6. Spoon batter into muffin pan – each cup should be ¾ full
7. Sprinkle oats and cinnamon mixture on top of muffins
8. Bake for 25 minutes then let cool
A Better Whey Chocolate Banana Crepes
1 1/2 cups A Better Whey chocolate protein
2 cups milk/almond milk
1 tsp sea salt
1 pkg cream cheese
Stevia to taste
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp vanilla
A Better Whey Immune Boost Protein Shake
1. 1/2 cup Almond Milk
2. 1/2 Cup Elderberry concentrate
3. 1/2 Cup Blueberries
4. 1 scoop A Better Whey Natural flavor
Blend. Change measurements for desired taste. For a cooler drink use frozen blueberries and/or a cup of ice cubes